Our understanding of the expectations and demands of our customers, and our familiarity with the legal practices and cultures in both countries, enables us to simplify cross-border transactions. The combination of the firm’s lawyers and tax advisors enables us to offer our clients a wide range of services related to both countries, in the language of our clients.
Our knowledge of Israeli law and the way transactions are conducted in the country, as well as the extensive network we have nurtured over the years with professionals in Israel, enable us to help Dutch companies interested in operating in Israel and also private citizens to find their way in the country and its tax regime. As such, we can provide, among other things, a complete “tailor-made” guidance for making Aliya by assisting throughout the complete migration process in both countries.
For our Israeli clients, through the Israeli desk we assist with tax, legal and administration advice regarding Dutch law, from consulting on the international structure of companies, assisting them in opening a business in the Netherlands and establishing companies, and with regard to the execution of corporate tax returns. In addition, we handle employment agreements and stay permits, as well as apply for our customers the Dutch tax 30% regime for knowledge migrants. Accordingly, among our clients there are currently a large number of Israeli companies operating in the Netherlands.
- Convention between the State of Israel and The Kingdom of the Netherlands for the avoidance of double taxation and the prevention of fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on income and on capital.
- Website of the Embassy of Israel in the Netherlands
- Website of the Dutch Embassy in Tel Aviv
- Website of the Israeli Ministry of Economy and Industry, Invest in Israell
- Website of the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency
- Website of the Netherlands-Israel Chamber of Commerce
- Website of the Israel-Netherlands Chamber of Commerce
- Portal of the Government of Israel
- Website of the Dutch Government
- Website of the Israeli Ministry of Finance
- Website of the Dutch Tax Authority
- Website of the Israeli Corporation Authority, Ministry of Justice
- Website of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce